Morgan Stanley and Future of Big Data Scholarships – Apply by August 20
Are you a non-visa MS in Finance or MS in Business Analytics candidate passionate about financial services, data analysis and programming?
Future of Big Data Scholarship & Training Program
A London-based investment firm will award up to three scholarships to high-achieving candidates.
The scholarships cover full tuition and offer paid research assistantships to those with financial need. Recipients who perform well in their studies will be considered for an internship in the firm’s London office.
Morgan Stanley Internship Program
Morgan Stanley will award up to five paid internships in its Finance, Risk and Quantitative Finance teams.
The internships can start immediately and lead to full-time job offers. Selected candidates will be awarded tuition waivers up to 75%.
Apply by August 20 for September 2018
The programs are accepting applications from full-time MS in Finance and MS in Business Analytics applicants who:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree (or higher) with a GPA of 3.0, or equivalent professional experience, in a quantitative field such as economics, statistics, science, computer science, mathematics or engineering
- Have a quantitative GMAT of 45, an equivalent GRE score, or are available to take the CEU Math Test online after applying
- Demonstrate keen interest in financial services, data analysis and programming
- Have a valid EU/EEA passport or residence permit.
Students already admitted into the MS in Finance or MS in Business Analytics are welcome to apply irrespective of their residence status.
Beyond the formal criteria, the selection committee will consider skills, experience and other qualities relevant to working in the two firms.
Business MS Programs Guided by Industry
Learn about CEU’s full-time and part-time industry-guided business MS programs, conferring U.S. Master of Science degrees here.
- MS in Finance: Advance your professional finance career, embrace FinTech, learn new strategies, data tools and technologies
- MS in Business Analytics: Become a master of using big data and machine learning in business.
Ready to Apply?
Submit your application by Monday midnight CEST, August 20, 2018 by filling out the Scholarship Application Form.
Before you apply, please ensure you have completed the CEU Application Form for the full-time MS in Finance or MS in Business Analytics.
If required, you will be able to take the CEU Math Test online after you have submitted your application.
Your application will be processed once you have submitted your application forms, CV, and statement of purpose. For any outstanding documents, please upload a Word document with the expected date of receipt.
Any questions? Email us.