Business Master's Scholarships & Financial Aid
- MS in Business Analytics | 10 months | full-time or part-time
- MS in Finance | 10 months | full-time or part-time
- MS in Technology Management & Innovation | 10 months | part-time
- Future of Big Data Program | by London boutique investment firm
- Morgan Stanley Internship Program | by Morgan Stanley
- Women in Technology Scholarship Program | by BlackRock
At CEU, our goal is to welcome outstanding students regardless of their financial circumstances in the full-time MS in Business Analytics and MS in Finance. Thanks to CEU's endowment and contributions by industry partners, we offer the following scholarship and internship programs:
▶ Future of Big Data Scholarship & Training Program
A London-based boutique investment firm will award applicants who demonstrate passion for financial services, data analysis and programming.
The scholarships cover full tuition, mentoring, and a paid research assistantship as needed. The recipients, if performing well, will be considered for an internship in the firm’s Mayfair, London office.
The Selection Committee will consider skills, experience and other qualities relevant to working for the donor.
Morgan Stanley will award paid internships in its Finance, Risk, Quantitative Finance and possibly other teams in Budapest. Selected candidates may be awarded partial tuition waivers. The internships can lead to full-time job offers.
The Selection Committee will consider skills, experience and other qualities relevant to working for Morgan Stanley.
BlackRock and CEU will award scholarships to women who show passion for data analysis, programming and technology, and great potential or leadership in their professional and personal endeavors.
Who can apply? Apply for scholarship and internship programs if you
- Hold a bachelor’s (or higher) degree with a GPA of 3.0, or equivalent professional experience, in a quantitative field such as economics, statistics, science, computer science, mathematics or engineering
- Hold a quantitative GMAT score of 45 or GRE score of 154, or can take the CEU Math Test online after applying.
Ready to apply? Apply before Midnight CET on April 15, 2020.
TUITION REDUCTIONS AND SCHEMES
At CEU, our goal is to provide outstanding students the broadest access possible to our business degree programs. Thanks to CEU's endowment, we offer the following tuition reductions and schemes:
Apply with colleagues for any of our part-time MS programs, and you will all be considered for a tuition reduction.
We offer tuition fee reductions to part-time students employed by the same institution and enrolling at the same time. Delegating partners include EPAM, GE and Morgan Stanley. However, you need not be officially delegated or even supported by your employer.
The programs included in this scheme are the MS in Business Analytics, MS in Finance, and MS in Technology Management and Innovation.
The Fintech Management Parallel Studies is a joint offering of the MS in Finance and the MS in Technology Management and Innovation.
The Fintech Management Parallel Studies tuition fee is EUR16,000.
As a student or graduate of a constituent program, you may enter the second program at reduced tuition. To qualify, you must have completed the credits-in-common shared by the two programs within four years.
The tuition to complete the Fintech Management Parallel Studies is
- EUR4,000 for returning MS in Finance students and graduates
- EUR6,000 for returning MS in Technology Management and Innovation students and graduates.
All CEU students and alumni are entitled a tuition reduction of 15%.
You can claim an additional 15% tuition reduction for at least six (6) credits-in-common between the MS in Finance and your previous CEU degree. You can claim credits-in-common for courses that
- are listed in the curricula of both programs
- are listed as a core course in at least one of the two programs
- you completed within four years of enrolling in the MS in Finance.
Look for alternative sources of support, such as foundation grants, employer support or state scholarships.