FinTech Parallel Studies
FinTech Management Parallel Studies
- MS in Finance and MS in Technology Management and Innovation
- 12 months full-time or 24 months part-time
- 60 credits (120 ECTS credits)
- Industry-focused blended learning, expert speakers, networking events
- Develop your own FinTech startup in the CEU InnovationsLab
- Tuition: EUR 16,000
Financial technology is disrupting financial services by transforming the ways in which services are structured, delivered and consumed. FinTech innovators challenging incumbent services and business models include both startups and established financial and technology firms.
The FinTech Management Parallel Studies is a pioneering joint offering of
- the MS in Finance, a professional finance program guided by industry
- the MS in Technology Management and Innovation, Central Europe's first technology management degree program.
Together, the two degree programs prepare for FinTech leadership and entrepreneurship by holistically combining finance, data analytics, technology and architecture, innovation and management. Earn two MS degrees in 12 or 24 months. Become a FinTech Leader, or develop your own startup in CEU’s flagship incubator, the CEU InnovationsLab.
The CEU InnovationsLab is CEU’s free non-equity startup incubator for students and alumni. It was named Best Accelerator and Incubator Program in Hungary at the Central European Startup Awards 2017. FinTech startups currently incubated include BrokerChooser, Cashless Space, Family Finances, Talk-A-Bot and UppCoin.
Cutting-edge Interdisciplinary Learning
- Finance and data analytics
- Technology and architecture
- Innovation, strategy, management and entrepreneurship
- Regulatory and policy environment.
Two Degrees, One Study Plan
- Earn both degrees for 60 credits due to credits-in-common
- Earn both degrees now, or return for second degree within four years
Apply for the FinTech Management Parallel Studies by applying for the MS in Finance program.