FinTech Parallel Studies
Financial technology is disrupting financial services by transforming the ways in which services are structured, delivered and consumed. FinTech innovators challenging incumbent services and business models include both startups and established financial and technology firms.
FinTech Management Parallel Studies
- MS in Finance and MS in Technology Management and Innovation
- 12 months full-time or 24 months part-time
- 58 credits (116 ECTS credits)
- Industry-focused learning, expert speakers, networking events
- Develop your own FinTech startup in the CEU InnovationsLab
- Tuition: EUR 16,000
Become an Innovator
Become a FinTech Leader, or develop your own startup in CEU’s award-winning in-house business incubator, the CEU InnovationsLab.
The FinTech Management Parallel Studies is a pioneering joint offering of
- the MS in Finance, a professional finance program guided by industry
- the MS in Technology Management and Innovation, Central Europe's first technology management degree program.
Together, the two degree programs prepare for FinTech leadership and entrepreneurship by holistically combining
- finance and data analytics
- technology and architecture
- digital transformation and e-leadership
- innovation, strategy, management and entrepreneurship.
Be it a new technology, product, service or solution to a pressing social problem, CEU’s award-winning in-house business incubator, the CEU InnovationsLab translates great ideas into successful enterprises. It offers tailor-made workshops held by distinguished faculty, seasoned professionals and industry experts.
The CEU InnovationsLab was named Best Accelerator and Incubator Program in Hungary at the Central European Startup Awards 2017. Flagship success stories include Talk-A-Bot, a pioneering chatbot agency,and AbsoRice, a game-changing protein supplement manufacturer. FinTech startups currently in incubation include BrokerChooser, Family Finances, Scafander, Talk-A-Bot and UppCoin.
How to Apply
Apply for the FinTech Management Parallel Studies by applying for the MS in Finance program.
Please submit the applications form separately for the MS in Finance and the MS in Technology Management and Innovation.
Applicants must meet the MS in Finance admission requirements. Successful applicants are offered admission into the MS in Technology Management and Innovation automatically.