MSc in Finance
At a Glance
- U.S. Master of Science degree
- September or January start
- 12 months full-time or 12/18 months part-time (evenings)
- 60 ECTS credits (54 for courses + 6 for field project)
- NASDAQ, Empiricus and Future of Big Data scholarships
- Tuition: EUR 10,000
Jumpstart or accelerate your career with an international finance program guided by industry experts:
- U.S. Master of Science degree from a world-class university
- Full-time for graduates and career changers, part-time for professionals with existing careers
- Vast curriculum in finance as well as quantitative methods, technology skills and big data
- Strong industry focus with capstone field project, Finance@CEU, case studies, simulations and site visits
- Guided by the MSc in Finance Advisory Committee of senior executives from global employers
- Careers with 100% placement within three months in 2016, corporate showcases, integrated job platform
- Global student body, one of the most diverse and far-reaching university networks in the world
- Extend your studies abroad free of tuition with exchange partner schools in the Americas, Asia and Europe
- Scholarship and training programs by Hong Kong and London investment firms
The MSc in Finance is a small and densely international program in the best tradition of CEU, ranked among the world's best and most international schools. The Class of 2017 comprises 35 students from 20 countries. The program is taught by research professors and industry professionals who previously taught and earned degrees at Wharton, Chicago, NYU, Yale, Princeton, Boston, Toronto, Cambridge and INSEAD, among others.
The program's full-time or part-time design allows students to plan their studies around their career needs. The curriculum has a strong practical focus with a vast range of courses. We continually push the frontier of big data and financial technology through content developed with the MSc in Business Analytics. The Finance@CEU expert speaker series brings you industry experts working at the cutting edge of finance.
The MSc in Finance Advisory Committee is a working group of senior executives setting professional standards, advising on and contributing to the curriculum, and assisting with career services.
Our graduates are sought after by global employers seeking international finance talent. Budapest is among Europe's fastest rising financial services and technology hubs, home to Avis, Bank of China, Blackrock, BP, BT, Citi, Diageo, ExxonMobil, GE, Morgan Stanley, MSCI, TCS and Vodafone, among many others.
How to apply
Click here for more information on the application requirements, process and deadline.