Peter G. Szilagyi is Associate Professor, Head of MS in Finance, and Head of FinTech Section at the CEU InnovationsLab startup incubator.
Peter was Assistant Professor at Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, in 2007-14 and was Director of the MPhil in Finance. He earned his PhD from Tilburg and held a research fellowship at Oxford Saïd Business School. He has been an external consultant to the World Bank and the Asian Development Bank, and before entering academia worked for the BBC World Service. He held one of the first research grants awarded by the SWIFT Institute.
Peter is Managing Editor of Elsevier's Journal of Multinational Financial Management, and Subject Editor of Emerging Markets Review and the Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions & Money.
- J.A. Batten, H. Kinateder, P.G. Szilagyi and N.F. Wagner. 2019. Time-Varying Energy and Stock Market Integration in Asia. Energy Economics 80: 777-92.
- J.A. Batten, H. Kinateder, P.G. Szilagyi and N.F. Wagner. 2019. Liquidity, Surprise Volume and Return Premia in the Oil Market. Energy Economics 77: 93-104.
- J.A. Batten, I. Loncarski and P.G. Szilagyi. 2018. When Kamay Met Hill: Organization Ethics in Practice. Journal of Business Ethics 147(4): 779-92.
- J.A. Batten, H. Kinateder, P.G. Szilagyi and N.F. Wagner. 2018. Addressing COP21 using a Stock and Oil Market Integration Index. Energy Policy 116: 127-36.
- L. Renneboog, P.G. Szilagyi and C. Vansteenkiste. 2017. Creditor Rights, Claims Enforcement, and Bond Performance in Mergers and Acquisitions. Journal of International Business Studies 48(2): 174-94.
- J.A. Batten, H. Kinateder, P.G. Szilagyi and N. F. Wagner. 2017. Can Stock Market Investors Hedge Energy Risk? Evidence from Asia. Energy Economics 66: 559-70.