Fees & Funding
The MS in Finance tuition fee is EUR12,000
The same tuition fee applies to both full-time and part-time students.
CEU's business programs are generously subsidized with tuition fees set below cost. Thus, CEU Financial Aid is not available on these programs.
- Future of Big Data, Morgan Stanley scholarships and internships
- Fintech Management Parallel Studies
- CEU Student and Alumni Discounts
- Corporate Tuition Scheme for Part-time Students
Future of Big Data, Morgan Stanley - Apply by January 31
Are you a full-time CEU MS in Finance applicant passionate about financial services, data analysis and programming?
Future of Big Data Scholarship & Training Program
A London-based investment firm will award up to three scholarships to high-achieving candidates. The scholarships cover full tuition and offer paid research assistantships to those with financial need. Recipients who perform well in their studies will be considered for an internship in the firm’s Mayfair, London office.
Morgan Stanley Internship Program
Morgan Stanley will award up to five paid internships in its Finance, Risk and Quantitative Finance teams. The internships can start immediately and may lead to full-time job offers. Selected candidates may be awarded partial tuition waivers.
Apply by Midnight CET on Thu 31 January, 2019 if you
- hold a bachelor’s (or higher) degree with a GPA of 3.0, or equivalent professional experience, in a quantitative field such as economics, statistics, science, computer science, mathematics or engineering
- hold a quantitative GMAT score of 45 or GRE score of 154, or can take the CEU Math Test online after applying
- can demonstrate passion for financial services, data analysis and programming.
Beyond the formal criteria, the selection committee will consider skills, experience and other qualities relevant to working in the two firms.
Submit your application by
Fintech Management Parallel Studies
The Fintech Management Parallel Studies is a joint offering of the MS in Finance and the MS in Technology Management and Innovation.
The Fintech Management Parallel Studies tuition fee is EUR16,000.
As a student or graduate of a constituent program, you may enter the second program at reduced tuition. To qualify, you must have completed the credits-in-common shared by the two programs within four years.
The tuition fee to complete the Fintech Management Parallel Studies is
- EUR4,000 for returning MS in Finance students and graduates
- EUR6,000 for returning MS in Technology Management and Innovation students and graduates.
CEU Student and Alumni Discounts
All CEU students and alumni are entitled a tuition reduction of 15%.
You can claim an additional 15% tuition reduction for at least six (6) credits-in-common between the MS in Finance and your previous CEU degree. You can claim credits-in-common for courses that
Corporate Tuition Scheme for Part-time Students
Apply with colleagues for any of our part-time MS programs, and you will all be considered for a tuition reduction.
We offer tuition fee reductions to part-time students employed by the same institution and enrolling at the same time. Delegating partners include EPAM, GE and Morgan Stanley. However, you need not be officially delegated or even supported by your employer.
The programs included in this scheme are the MS in Business Analytics, MS in Finance, and MS in Technology Management and Innovation.