READY, SET, GO!
Click here to register a new profile or continue an already started application in the Applicant Portal.
Get in Touch
Do you still have questions about our programs?
- Watch back our Apply to CEU info webinar to hear directly from our students and professors.
- You can chat with our current students on Unibuddy about everything student-related.
Need help with or want to make the most of your application? Here are some final useful tips:
- Please double check our Admissions page to ensure you have collected all the general and program-specific application documents required. Our Application Checklist explains everything we can and cannot accept.
- Watch our students’ Top 10 Application Tips. Applying for a research program? Read a current student’s Guide to Research Proposals.You can chat with our current students on Unibuddy.
- No final academic records yet? We can accept an interim transcript and certificate of enrollment from your university. Please remember that all non-English language documents should be translated and certified by the issuing institution or a registered translator.
- Applying for a one-year business master's program with a three-year bachelor’s degree? Please submit your application, you are still eligible for admission.
- Waiting for your English proficiency test score? Please upload proof of your test registration and submit a scan/screenshot of your online score report via the Applicant Portal as soon as it becomes available. We temporarily accept the Duolingo English Test. You are exempted if you are a native speaker or hold a university degree taught exclusively in English.
- No GMAT or GRE test score, and your chosen master's program requires it? Please submit your application without one. We will automatically invite you to take a CEU math test instead. On the MS in Business Analytics and MS in Finance, the CEU test is similar to the quant section of the GMAT. See a sample test here. The first test will be held on February 12. On the MA in Economics the CEU test is different. See a sample test here. The first test will be held on February 26. We will run several voluntary free-of-charge math tutoring sessions ahead of the latter test. You will be notified after February 1 on how to join.
- We can only consider your application after you have paid the application fee. Once you have submitted your application, please make sure you pay the application fee of €30. This fee cannot be waived, but you may apply for up to five programs. If someone else pays the application fee on your behalf, please ask them to use use the CEU Payments Gateway.
- Looking for a scholarship? Please submit your application by Midnight CET on February 1, 2021. On our economics master's and PhD programs you will be considered for CEU Financial Aid based on your application. Remember to fill out the Funding section of the application form. On the business master's programs to be considered for the scholarship/internship programs with industry partners, please ensure you submit the separate Scholarship Application Form.
- Interested in additional funding options? For all CEU options such as the Alumni Scholarship or the Kaffeehaus Fellowship, make sure to submit your application materials by February 1. For third-party options please check our External Scholarships website. Applying for the Budapest-based business master's programs? You may be eligible for a Visegrad Scholarship or András Felkai Academic Award.
- Your referees have seven days from your application to upload their confidential letters of recommendation. Please note that a separate set of recommendations is required for every application you submit. You can track the status of your references in the Applicant Portal. If your referee has not received the notification email with a link to the reference form, please ask them to check their promotions and spam folders. If this does not solve the issue, please remove and re-register them.
- Trouble filling out your application? Please check our Admissions FAQ section for possible solutions, or email the CEU Admissions Office. For technical questions or concerns, please write to the CEU IT HelpDesk.
What is next? You can easily track the status of your application in the Applicant Portal. If we need any further materials from you, we will ask you to submit them through this portal too.