Are you a non-visa candidate passionate about financial services, data analysis and technology? Would you like to join CEU's MS in Business Analytics or MS in Finance in Budapest, with elective trips to Vienna?
CEU MS in Business Analytics and MS in Finance
Scholarship and Internship Programs
Reopened - Apply by August 15
- Future of Big Data Scholarship & Training Program - now closed
- Morgan Stanley Internship Program
- Women in Technology Scholarship program
New applications for the MS in Business Analytics may be waitlisted for admission due to limited places.
At CEU, our goal is to welcome outstanding students regardless of their financial circumstances in the full-time MS in Business Analytics and MS in Finance. Thanks to CEU's endowment and contributions by industry partners, we offer the following scholarship and internship programs:
A London-based boutique investment firm will award an applicant who demonstrates passion for financial services, data analysis and programming.
The scholarship covers full tuition, mentoring, and a paid research assistantship as needed. The recipient, if performing well, will be considered for an internship in the firm’s Mayfair, London office.
The Selection Committee will consider skills, experience and other qualities relevant to working for the donor.
Morgan Stanley will award paid internships in its Finance, Risk, Quantitative Finance and possibly other teams in Budapest. Selected candidates may be awarded partial tuition waivers. The internships can lead to full-time job offers.
The Selection Committee will consider skills, experience and other qualities relevant to working for Morgan Stanley.
CEU will award scholarships to women who show passion for data analysis, programming and technology, and great potential or leadership in their professional and personal endeavors.
The scholarships cover up to 80% of tuition, and one-on-one mentoring by CEU faculty and industry partners.
Who can apply? Apply for scholarship and internship programs if you
- do not need a student visa to study in Hungary
- hold a bachelor’s (or higher) degree with a GPA of 3.0, or equivalent professional experience, in a quantitative field such as economics, statistics, science, computer science, mathematics or engineering
- hold a quantitative GMAT score of 45 or GRE score of 154, or can take the CEU Math Test online after applying.
Ready to apply? Apply before Midnight CET on Thursday August 15, 2019
- first, complete the CEU Application Form for the full-time MS in Business Analytics or MS in Finance
- then, complete the Scholarship Application Form.
If required, you will be invited to take the CEU Math Test online after you have submitted your application.
Business MS Programs Guided by Industry
Learn about CEU’s full-time and part-time business MS programs here.
- MS in Business Analytics | 10 months | full-time or part-time
A unique mix of analytics, computer science and business. Learn programming, dive into data analysis, big data and cloud computing, machine learning and data engineering. QS Top 50, CEE #1.
- MS in Finance | 10 months | full-time or part-time
A program designed with industry. Focus in on financial management, investments and banking, or innovation and fintech. Embrace data analytics and technology. QS Top 100, CEE #3.
- MS in Technology Management & Innovation | 10 months | part-time
Combine your technical expertise with business, finance and leadership skills to become a technology leader, or develop your own startup in the award-winning CEU InnovationsLab incubator.
- Fintech Management Parallel Studies | full-time or part-time
Earn the MS in Finance and MS in Technology Management and Innovation. Become a fintech leader or develop your fintech startup.
Balance Your Studies and Career
Land a job or internship anytime, working up to four days a week even during term time.
More than 93% of full-time students land a job within three months of graduation. Students have been hired by BCG, BlackRock, Citi, EPAM, GE, IBM, McKinsey, Moody’s, MSCI, Morgan Stanley, Nokia, PwC, TCS, UN.
Top Partner Schools on Four Continents
Go for a week or an entire semester free of tuition. Specialize further or broaden your skills, including by taking MBA courses. Partner schools include EBS (Germany), Emory (U.S.), ESSEC (France, Singapore), Hitotsubashi (Japan), IPADE (Mexico) and Shanghai Jiao Tong (China).
Any questions? Email us.