Exchanges with Partner Business Schools
Boost Your Profile with an Exchange
Top up your studies with an exchange trip to a partner business school. Exchanges are tuition-free. You may take one course, join a week-long intensive summer program, or go for an entire semester.
Your choice of partner school may be guided by career objectives, location, and length and availability of courses:
- Specialize further in your area, or broaden your skills in other areas
- Take management and leadership courses on partner MBA programs
- Enhance your CV and grow your professional and alumni network
- Move your career to another country, or simply immerse yourself in a new culture.
Top Partner Schools on Four Continents
We have bilateral agreements with the following business schools:
- ACEM, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai, China)
- Brandeis IBS, Brandeis University (Boston, United States)
- EBS University of Business and Law (Wiesbaden, Germany)
- ESSEC Business School (Paris, France and Singapore)
- Goizueta Business School, Emory University (Atlanta, United States)
- ICS Graduate School, Hitotsubashi University (Tokyo, Japan)
- IPADE, Universidad Panamericana (Mexico City, Mexico)
- Kühne Logistics University (Hamburg, Germany).
We have university-wide exchange agreements with several schools, e.g.:
- University of Toronto (Toronto, Canada)
- University of Victoria (Victoria, Canada)
- Dongguk University (Seoul, Korea)
- American University of Cairo (Cairo, Egypt).
Exchanges may be possible with some of our CIVICA partners, e.g.:
- Bocconi University (Milan, Italy)
- London School of Economics (London, United Kingdom)
- Stockholm School of Economics (Stockholm, Sweden).
Denmark | Exchange at IPADE
"My decision to do an intense MBA trimester focusing on leadership and management capabilities proved to be excellent. The level was very high, and I got in-depth knowledge of today’s requirements from a manager or leader within an organization. The possibility of exploring Mexico first-hand added another positive dimension to the entire experience.”
Slovakia | Exchange at SJTU
"Because of my job I was not ready to commit to spending an extra semester abroad. Attending the Antai Global Summer Program at SJTU was a perfect choice – a 3-week intensive summer school, packed with China-focused business education, local company visits, sight-seeing and cultural activities. I can very much recommend it to busy professionals."
Pakistan | Exchange at ESSEC
"Being an exchange student at ESSEC meant being part of the 140 student exchange community for that intake. I took the course Strategy and Management, which was a great value addition to what I had learned at CEU for my course Developing Digital Organizations, and also allowed me to make quality contributions to class discussions. I also really enjoyed access to the ESSEC K-lab.”