BOOST YOUR PROFILE WITH AN EXCHANGE
Top up your studies with an exchange trip to a partner business school. Exchanges are tuition-free. You may take one course, join a week-long intensive summer program, or go for an entire semester.
Your choice of partner school may be guided by career objectives, location, and length and availability of courses:
- Specialize further in your area, or broaden your skills in other areas
- Take management and leadership courses on partner MBA programs
- Enhance your CV and grow your professional and alumni network
- Move your career to another country, or simply immerse yourself in a new culture.
TOP PARTNER SCHOOLS ON FOUR CONTINENTS
We have bilateral agreements with the following business schools:
- ACEM, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai, China)
- Brandeis IBS, Brandeis University (Boston, United States)
- EBS University of Business and Law (Wiesbaden, Germany)
- ESSEC Business School (Paris, France and Singapore)
- Goizueta Business School, Emory University (Atlanta, United States)
- ICS Graduate School, Hitotsubashi University (Tokyo, Japan)
- IPADE, Universidad Panamericana (Mexico City, Mexico)
Apart from the above departmental exchange partners, there are more university-wide exchange agreements offered through CIVICA and the Open Society University Network.
To find out more about the departmetnal exchagnes for MS in Business Analytics and MS Finance, contat the exchange coordinator Dominika Pocsova.