Decisions to offer admission to CEU Executive MBA follow a straightfoward yet competitive two-stage process.
The first step is submitting our ONLINE APPLICATION FORM. which requires from you the following key submissions:
1. Professional experience. At least 8 years of professional experience, including at least 3 years of documented leadership/managerial experience. From the 8-year criterion, we will make rare exceptions in case of individuals with particularly impactful leadership experience, for instance founding an organization, startup etc.
2. Undergraduate degree. An undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification.
3. Healthy career progress. Evidence of steady career progress throughout the professional career, as documented by the up-to-date Vitae of the candidate. Note that as a general rule, CEU Executive MBA only accepts candidates with at least 8 years of professional experience and 3 years of documented managerial / leadership experience.
4. References. At least 2 references, including at least one professional and one academic.
5. Motivation. A cover letter explaining interest in the EMBA for the Open World.
6. Proof of English proficiency, based on general CEU requirements.
7. Application fee. A non-refundable application fee of 30 euro.
8. Scholarships. Additional information ans essays are required if you choose to apply for one of our scholarship programs.
If your online application passes the introductory review stage, a member of the EMBA Program Office will contact you to set up an in-person or VOIP interview with the Program Manager, a faculty member or our Executive MBA alumnus. The interview also gives you an opportunity to ask additional questions about the Program. An admission decission will normally be made within a week of your intereview.