Scholarships and Financial Aid
Economics Ma Programs
CEU Financial Aid is granted on both academic merit and financial need. To be considered, apply by January 30 and fill out the Funding section of the CEU Application Form. Please make a responsible assessment of your financial situation before applying.
- MS in Business Analytics | 10 months | full-time or part-time
- MS in Finance | 10 months | full-time or part-time
- MS in Technology Management & Innovation | 10 months | part-time
CEU's business master's programs are generously subsidized with tuition fees set below cost. Thus, CEU Financial Aid is limited on these programs.
Applying for full-time? You can apply for named scholarship and internship programs, thanks to CEU's endowment and industry partners.
- Future of Big Data Scholarship & Training Program
- Morgan Stanley Internship Program – to be confirmed
- Women in Technology Scholarship Program
Applying for part-time? Apply with your colleagues.
Interested in fintech? Earn the MS in Finance and MS in Technology Management and Innovation together, at reduced tuition.
Please check the program website for financing options.
All CEU students and alumni are entitled a tuition reduction of 15%.
You can claim an additional 15% tuition reduction for at least six (6) credits-in-common between your current and previous CEU degrees. You can claim credits-in-common for courses that
- are listed in the curricula of both programs
- are listed as a core course in at least one of the two programs
- you completed within four years of enrolling again.
Look for alternative sources of support, such as foundation grants, employer support or state scholarships.