Scholarship / Internship Programs with Partners
- APPLYING FOR FULL-TIME? Apply by for named scholarship and internship programs offered with industry partners
- Future of Big Data Program* | by London investment firm
- Women in Technology Scholarship Program | by BlackRock
- Morgan Stanley Internship Program | by Morgan Stanley.
- WHO CAN APPLY? Apply if you
- Hold a bachelor’s (or higher) degree with a 3.0 GPA, or equivalent professional experience, in a quantitative field e.g. economics, statistics, science, computer science, mathematics, engineering
- Hold a quantitative GMAT score of 45 or GRE score of 154, or can take the CEU Math Test online after applying.
- READY TO APPLY? Apply before Midnight CET on May 1, 2021
- Apply for the full-time MS in Business Analytics or MS in Finance
- Then, complete the dedicated Scholarship Application Form.
The Scholarship Committee will consider skills, experience and other qualities relevant to each donor.
* Further scholarship funding subject to confirmation.
Future of Big Data Scholarship & Training
A London-based boutique investment firm will award applicants who demonstrate passion for financial services, data analysis and programming.
The scholarships cover up to a 100% of tuition, mentoring, and a paid research assistantship as needed. The recipients, if performing well, will be considered for an internship in the firm’s Mayfair, London office.
Women in Technology Scholarship Program
BlackRock and CEU will award scholarships to women who show passion for data analysis, programming and technology, and great potential or leadership in their professional and personal endeavors.
The scholarships cover up to 100% of tuition, and one-on-one mentoring by CEU faculty and industry partners.
Morgan Stanley Internship Program
Morgan Stanley will award paid internships in its Finance, Risk, Quantitative Finance and possibly other teams in Budapest.
Selected candidates may be awarded partial tuition waivers. The internships can lead to full-time job offers.