BOOST YOUR PROFILE WITH AN EXCHANGE
Top up your studies with an exchange trip to a partner business school. Exchanges are tuition-free. You may take one course, join a week-long intensive summer program, or go for an entire semester.
Your choice of partner school may be guided by career objectives, location, and length and availability of courses:
- Specialize further in your area, or broaden your skills in other areas
- Take management and leadership courses on partner MBA programs
- Enhance your CV and grow your professional and alumni network
- Move your career to another country, or simply immerse yourself in a new culture.
TOP PARTNER SCHOOLS ON FOUR CONTINENTS
We have bilateral agreements with the following business schools:
- ACEM, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai, China)
- Brandeis IBS, Brandeis University (Boston, United States)
- EBS University of Business and Law (Wiesbaden, Germany)
- ESSEC Business School (Paris, France and Singapore)
- Goizueta Business School, Emory University (Atlanta, United States)
- ICS Graduate School, Hitotsubashi University (Tokyo, Japan)
- IPADE, Universidad Panamericana (Mexico City, Mexico)
To find out more about the departmetnal exchagnes for MS in Business Analytics and MS Finance, contat the exchange coordinator Dominika Pocsova.