Admission Requirements for the MS in Technology Management and Innovation Program
General CEU Admission Requirements:
- Completed CEU Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Records
- Letters of Recommendation
- Proof of English Proficiency
Program specific requirements:
- Motivation Letter: The Motivation Letter or Statement of Purpose should express the applicant’s reasons for applying to the MSc program (1-2 pages).
- GMAT or GRE General Test or CEU Mathematics test:
The GMAT or GRE General Test can be replaced by the CEU Mathematics test: The format, length and difficulty of the test is comparable to the quantitative section of the GMAT. If you are well prepared for the GMAT, you will also succeed in the CEU Math test. Please see a sample test here. The CEU Math test can be taken online, after submission of the online application.
Applicants who have at least 5 years of work experience, and are at least 30 years of age, may be considered for an exemption from the GMAT/GRE/Math test requirement.
For official enrollment, CEU must receive official score reports in hard copies to be sent to CEU directly from the testing institutions. (GRE institutional code: 0069)
- Video testimony:
Applicants are asked to prepare a 2-3 minute video, in which they provide an answer to the following questions:
- Tell us what you like most about your current work/school;
- Give an example of an occasion, when you faced a digital transformation challenge. It is ok if you did not overcome it; identifying the challenges is the crucial first step in learning.
- After you finish the CEU MS in Technology Management and Innovation program, how will your life be different? Give us two examples.
Please include the link to your video in your motivation letter.
Occasionally, interviews may be conducted on the phone, through Skype, or in person, depending on the applicant's availability.
Please note that acceptance for or enrollment in CEU's part-time programs does not entitle a student to a student visa or residence permit. Therefore, if you are accepted for a part-time MSc program, you will need to hold relevant resident status in Hungary on another account such as employment, marriage, etc.