Broaden Your Horizons with an International Exchange
Extend your studies by joining a partner school on an exchange trip.
Exchange trips are free of tuition. You may take one course, join a one-week intensive program in the summer, or go for an entire semester.
Your choice of partner school may be guided by career objectives, location, and length and availability of courses:
- Specialize further in finance, or broaden your skills in other areas
- Enhance your CV and grow your professional and alumni network
- Move your career to another country, or simply immerse yourself in a new culture.
Partner Schools on Four Continents
International exchanges are available with the following partner schools:
- ACEM, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai, China)
- Brandeis IBS, Brandeis University (Boston, United States)
- EBS University of Business and Law (Wiesbaden, Germany)
- ESSEC Business School (Paris, France and Singapore)
- Goizueta Business School, Emory University (Atlanta, United States)
- ICS Graduate School, Hitotsubashi University (Tokyo, Japan)
- IPADE, Universidad Panamericana (Mexico City, Mexico)
- Kühne Logistics University (Hamburg, Germany)
- NYU Stern School of Business (New York, United States)*
- Schulich School of Business, York University (Toronto, Canada)*
* Currently under review
Exchange at IPADE Business School
"The CEU exchange program was a one-off opportunity. My decision to combine the MS in Finance with an intense MBA trimester focusing on leadership and management capabilities proved to be excellent. Not only was the academic level very high, but the broad selection of topics provided an in-depth knowledge and understanding of today’s requirements as a manager or leader within an organization. The possibility of exploring Mexico's vibrant culture and society first hand added another positive dimension to the entire experience”
Exchange at NYU Stern School of Business
"The exchange semester at NYU Stern was a great experience that enriched my program both academically and extracurricularly. It was a unique opportunity to study at one of the top U.S. business schools that allowed me to broaden my international network, narrow my concentration given the wide selection of subjects, and benefit from being in the most vibrant city full of opportunities and career events. I believe the exchange program will help to open new career prospects and increase the ROI for my CEU degree.