Broaden Your Horizons with an International Exchange
Extend your MS in Finance studies by joining a partner school on an international exchange. Exchanges are free of tuition and may vary from one week up to an additional semester.
Your choice of partner school may be guided by career objectives, location, and length and availability of courses:
- Specialize further in finance, or broaden your skills in other areas
- Enhance your CV and grow your professional and alumni network
- Move your career to another country, or simply immerse yourself in a new culture.
Partner Schools on Four Continents
International exchanges are available with the following partner schools:
- ACEM, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai, China)
- Brandeis IBS, Brandeis University (Boston, United States)
- EBAPE, FGV (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- EBS University of Business and Law (Wiesbaden, Germany)
- EMLYON Business School (Lyon, France)
- ESSEC Business School (Paris, France)
- Goizueta Business School, Emory University (Atlanta, United States)
- ICS Graduate School, Hitotsubashi University (Tokyo, Japan)
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (Ahmedabad, India)
- IPADE, Universidad Panamericana (Mexico City, Mexico)
- Kühne Logistics University (Hamburg, Germany)
- NYU Stern School of Business (New York, United States)*
- Schulich School of Business, York University (Toronto, Canada)*
* Currently under review
Exchange at NYU Stern School of Business
"The exchange semester at NYU Stern was a great experience that enriched my program both academically and extracurricularly. It was a unique opportunity to study at one of the top U.S. business schools that allowed me to broaden my international network, narrow my concentration given the wide selection of subjects, and benefit from being in the most vibrant city full of opportunities and career events. I believe the exchange program will help to open new career prospects and increase the ROI for my CEU degree."