Finance at the Cutting Edge Guided by Industry
The MS in Finance offers a professional curriculum combining theory and applications for immediate impact. Focus in on investments and banking, corporate finance, private equity or fintech innovation. Embrace data analytics and technology to prepare for tomorrow's leadership roles.
Study Full-time or Part-time
Study full-time as a graduate or career changer, or keep your career and study part-time. Work up to four days a week even during term time.
The full-time and part-time formats follow the same curriculum:
- Core courses deliver an in-depth understanding of key concepts
- Electives help build your studies around your career objectives
- Finance@CEU talks, case studies, simulations and site visits
- The Capstone Project puts your applied skills to work as a consultant.
- Financial Reporting & Control
- Financial Management
- Economic Foundations
- Investments I & II
- Regulatory & Policy Environment
Choose from a broad range of finance electives focusing on
- Investments and banking
- Corporate financial management
- PE/VC and entrepreneurial finance
- Financial technology.
Prepare for tomorrow's leadership roles and take further electives in
- Data analysis – econometrics, data science, data engineering
- Technology skills – Excel VBA, Python, R, SQL, Tableau
- Legal studies – investment, capital market and corporate regulation.
The Finance@CEU expert speaker series brings you the applied experience of industry experts working at the cutting edge of finance.
The Capstone Project is a consulting field assignment owned and governed by you. You may choose any client organization including startups, institutional investors, corporates, advisories, charities, government or the award-winning CEU InnovationsLab startup incubator.
CEU internal users: Capstone Briefing Notes, Project Initiation Document