The MS in Finance offers a professional finance curriculum, with cutting-edge offerings in data analytics, technology skills, fintech and legal studies to prepare for tomorrow's leadership roles.
The program is offered full-time (10 months) for graduates and career changers, and part-time (10 or 22 months) for working professionals. Both formats follow the same curriculum:
- Core courses that deliver an in-depth understanding of key concepts
- Electives that help build your studies around your career objectives
- Finance@CEU talks, case studies, simulations and site visits
- The Capstone Project that allows you to apply your newly acquired skills as a financial consultant.
- Financial Reporting & Control
- Financial Management
- Economic Foundations
- Investments I & II
- Regulatory & Policy Environment
The MS in Finance offers a broad range of finance electives focusing on
- Investments and Banking
- Corporate Financial Management
- Financial Technology.
Additional electives are offered in data analytics, technology skills and legal studies. Learn about elective courses on CEU Course Hub
The Finance @CEU expert speaker series brings you the applied experience of industry experts working at the cutting edge of finance. Learn about recent expert speakers
The Capstone Project is a consulting field assignment owned and governed by you. It may be hosted by any client organization including startups, institutional investors, corporates, advisories, consultancies, charities or government institutions. Learn about the Capstone Project