Overview of the MS in Finance Program
The MS in Finance combines an industry-driven finance curriculum with cutting-edge offerings in data analytics, technology skills, and legal and ethical studies to prepare for tomorrow’s leadership roles.
The program is offered full-time (12 months) for graduates and career changers, and part-time (24 months) for working professionals. Both formats follow the same curriculum:
- Core courses that deliver an in-depth understanding of key concepts
- Electivesthat help build your studies around your career objectives
- Finance @CEU talks by experts working at the cutting edge of finance.
- The Capstone Project that allows you to apply your newly acquired skills as a financial consultant.
- Business Economics
- Investments I & II
- Regulatory & Policy Environment
The MS in Finance offers a broad range of finance electives focusing on
- Investments and Banking
- Corporate Financial Management.
Additional cutting-edge offerings in data analytics, technology skills, and legal and ethical studies help prepare for tomorrow’s leadership roles. Learn about elective courses on CEU Course Hub
The Finance @CEU expert speaker series brings you the applied experience of industry experts working at the cutting edge of finance. Learn about recent expert speakers
The Capstone Project is a consulting field assignment with a client organization. It is owned and governed by you, with the help of an academic supervisor and a project sponsor assigned by the client. It may be hosted by any organization including startups, institutional investors, corporates, advisories, consultancies, charities or government institutions. Learn about the Capstone Project