Finance at the Cutting Edge Guided by Industry
The MS in Finance offers a professional curriculum designed with industry for immediate impact:
- Core courses deliver an in-depth understanding of key concepts
- Electives help build your studies around your career objectives
- Finance use case seminars bring you the skills of industry experts.
- The Capstone Project puts your applied skills to work as a consultant.
Study and Work at the Same Time
The MS in Finance is designed expressly so you can study and work at the same time. Core courses and main elective courses run two days a week from 1.30pm. Some courses run with weekend-only classes.
Join Full-time or Part-time with the Option to Change
Join full-time as a graduate or career changer. As a full-time student, you may land an internship at any time. Should you land a full-time job, you may request a change of status and become a part-time student.
Join part-time as a working professional. As a part-time student, you may request a second year to continue taking elective courses or to complete your capstone project. Please note that we cannot guarantee the location of elective courses in the second year (Budapest or Vienna).
- Mathematics and Informations Pre-session
- Maximizing Your Future
- Financial Reporting & Control
- Financial Management
- Investments 1 & 2
- Regulatory & Policy Environment
- Economic Foundations
Choose from a broad range of finance electives focusing on
- Financial management
- Investments and banking
- Innovation and fintech
- Data analytics and technology skills.
Finance Use Case Seminars
The Finance@CEU expert speaker series brings you the applied experience of industry experts working at the cutting edge of finance.
The Capstone Project is a consulting field assignment owned and governed by you. You may choose any client organization including corporates, financial institutions, startups, advisories, charities, government or the award-winning CEU InnovationsLab incubator.
CEU internal users: Capstone Project e-Learning Page