Master of Science in Technology Management and Innovation
Turn technology into business advantage.
The MSc in Technology Management and Innovation program provides a bridge between IT and business. The program is unique in Central and Eastern Europe and special in that it helps those with technical backgrounds as well as those with broader experience prepare for technology-related leadership positions.
The program is designed mainly for managers or prospective managers who need to develop business, finance and leadership skills for advancement or entrepreneurship in tech-related positions and fields. The program is interactive and hands-on and delivered by industry experts as well as academic faculty members.
As a student in this program, you can expect to develop a holistic perspective of technology and business and learn how to:
- Identify an organization’s business needs and how to align a technology strategy to meet those needs
- Make business cases that evaluate and justify technology investments
- Develop your leadership skills
- Motivate and manage teams
- Recognize technology trends that can benefit your organization' s competitive position
- Communicate effectively with business leaders about technology
The MSc in Technology Management and Innovation Program is accredited in the U.S. It is key to a broader range of skills and career possibilities for technology professionals.
Who should apply?
CEU’s MSc in Technology Management and Innovation Program is a professional degree aimed on developing management skills through interactive learning methods. We are thus looking for candidates who:
- Apply the highest professional standards to their individual and team work;
- Are eager to share their insights and experiences with their fellow students to maximize the learning outcome of each and every class; and
- Have leadership potential beyond the classroom.
Earn two degrees and become a fintech management leader or develop your own fintech startup in our flagship incubator for students and alumni, the CEU InnovationsLab!
Interested applicants may apply to and study at the Finance and the Technology Management and Innovations programs in parallel and get both degrees. The total number of credits to be earned is 42. The price of earning these 42 taught credits plus finishing the final projects is 16,000 EUR.
If you are interested in studying parallel for a Finance and a Technology Management degree, please indicate it in your motivation letter.
Program Head: Prof. Achilles Georgiu (room: tba)
Program Administrator: Ms. Eszter Fuchs (room: N13 414, Contact person by email)