Applications Are Currently Not Accepted
General CEU Admission Requirements
- Completed CEU Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Records
- Letters of Recommendation
- Proof of English Proficiency
Requirements of the MS in Technology Management & Innovation
- Statement of Purpose
- GMAT or GRE General Test or CEU Math Test
- Video Testimony
- Visa Requirement for Part-time Applicants
Please explain your motivation for applying (500 words).
We have a strong preference for candidates with a GMAT score of at least 600 (or a GRE equivalent; please check the GMAT equivalent of your GRE score in the GRE® Comparison tool). Please note that GRE and GMAT scores are valid for five years.
The GMAT or GRE General Test can be replaced by the CEU Math Test. The test is comparable in format, length and difficulty to the quantitative section of the GMAT. Please see a sample test here. The CEU Math Test can be taken online, after submission of your online application.
You may request exemption from GMAT/GRE/CEU Math Test if you are at least 30 years of age and have at least 5 years of work experience.
You may submit a GMAT or GRE score by uploading a scan of your score report to the relevant section of the CEU Application Form. If the score report is not available at the time of your application, please upload proof of having taken the test in lieu of the score. You may arrange for an official score report to be sent to CEU. CEU's institution code for the GMAT is 0203. CEU's ETS institution code for the GRE and TOEFL is 0069.
Please prepare a 2-3 minute video answering the following questions
- What do you like most about your current school or work?
- What digital transformation challenge have you faced? Please give an example. It is ok if you did not overcome it; identifying challenges is the crucial first step in learning.
- How will your life be different after you have finished the MS in Technology Management and Innovation? Please give two examples.
Please include the link to your video in your Statement of Purpose.
You may be contacted for a follow-up interview as part of the review process. The interview may be conducted on the phone, through Skype, or in person, depending on your availability.
Acceptance for or enrollment in CEU's part-time programs does not entitle you to a student visa or residence permit. Therefore, if you are accepted, you will need to hold relevant resident status in the Schengen Area on another account such as employment, marriage etc.
Fintech Management Parallel Studies students may hold resident status through the full-time MS in Finance.
Any questions? Email us.