Labor Economics I
- Flora Stiftinger (Johannes Kepler University Linz): Worker Absenteeism and Value of Unemployment
- Tamás Bukur (Corvinus University Budapest): The Impact of Foreign Firms on Wage Inequality in Hungary
- Egshiglen Batbayar (University of Bonn, Germany): Explaining the Increasing Gender Pay Gap in Mongolia
- Mohamad Rafi Bin Kamsani Chia (National University of Singapore): An Empirical Analysis of the Interaction Effects of Live Feedback and Social Comparison Interventions on Resource Conservation
- Joanna Krysta (SGH Warsaw School of Economics): Modeling Stock Exchange with Rational and Irrational Market Participants with Modified Riot Game and the Hurwicz Criterion
- Antonios Psathas (University of Crete): Can Behavioral Economics Inform Decisions in Tourism Marketing?
Macroeconomics and Finance
- Alessandra Vollmer (University of St. Gallen): Measuring Monetary Policy Uncertainty in India
- Anastasiia Shenderova (Odessa I. I. Mechnikov National University): The Impact of the Main Macroeconomic Indicators on the Stock Markets of the Leading EU Countries in Conditions of Instability and Uncertainty
- Altar Gur (University of Warsaw): Cost and Benefit Analysis of a Currency Change to Euro in Poland, with Respect to Russia's 2022 Ukraine Invasion
Trust, Corruption and Public Policy
- Márton Vida (Central European University): Corruption Cases and White Elephants: Lessons of Some EU-funded Projects in Hungary – Case Studies
- Emilio Oelsinger (Alpen-Adria University Klagenfurt): Social Cohesion Measured by Anti-Social Behavior
- Mateusz Marcol (University of Warsaw): Institutional Drivers of COVID-19 Vaccination Uptake
Trade, Development, Environment
- Miriam Körfer (Carl von Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg): Determinants of NO2 Emissions in Stuttgart
- Eva-Maria Poerters (Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn): Will Today’s Data Revolution be Followed by an Econometrics Revolution? Non-traditional Data for Improved Targeting of Decision- and Policy-making in an Underdeveloped Setting.
- Tetiana Adelzberh (Odesa Mechnikov National University): The Impact of Energy Resources Prices on the Balances of Payments of the CEE Countries
- Bohdan Hukovych (Charles University in Prague): Is Human a Rational Being? Analysis of the Effect of Rationality on Different Societal Spheres
- Adam Górecki (Warsaw School of Economics/ University of Warsaw): The Nature of Money – Myth of Barter or State Money?
Labor Economics II
- Yutong Liang (Central European University): Economic Crime and Gender Gap in Crime: Studying Gender Equality from 1990s in the U.S.
- Alisa Krupytsia (Odessa I. I. Mechnikov National University): Dynamics of Migrant Remittances and Their Impact on the Balance of Payments of Central and Eastern European Countries
Monetary Policy of the ECB
- Michał Reczek (SGH Warsaw School of Economics): Measuring the Response of the Polish Macroeconomy to the European Central Bank Policy Surprises
- Ioulia-anna Fasoulopoulou (Deree - The American College of Greece): The Impact of Monetary Policy in Euro Area and a Small Open Economy; the Case for Greece