We are pleased to welcome our new colleague, Assistant Professor Tímea Laura Molnár in the Department of Economics and Business.
Tímea obtained her PhD from the Vancouver School of Economics at the University of British Columbia in 2017. She is a graduate of CEU's MA in Economics research program. She joined CEU from the economic consulting firm Analysis Group in Montreal.
Tímea's main research interests are in Applied Microeconomics, including Labour and Health Economics, and Economics of Education. For more information please see her personal webpage.
- “Do Health Insurers Innovate? Evidence from the Anatomy of Physician Payments,” with Jeffrey Clemens (UCSD) and Joshua Gottlieb (U Chicago), Journal of Health Economics (55) 2017, 153-167.
- How Do Mothers Manage? Universal Daycare, Child Skill Formation, and the Parental Time-Education Puzzle
- The Impact of Academic Redshirting on Student Outcomes and Mental Health: Evidence from Hungary
- Primary School Reopenings and Parental Work
- The Distribution of COVID-19 Related Risks.