Faculty, Student and Staff Awards 2018/19
CEU's Department of Economics and Business is proud to announce the faculty, student and staff award winners for the 2018/2019 Academic Year. The awards recognize and honor outstanding contributions and performance.
Best Teacher Awards
The Best Teacher Awards were awarded to departmental faculty based on teaching excellence and student evaluations
- Yusaf Akbar, Associate Professor
- Marc Kaufmann, Assistant Professor
- Ádám Szeidl, Professor
- Péter Szilágyi, Associate Professor.
Outstanding Thesis Awards
The Outstanding Thesis Awards were presented to the economics MA students with the best research theses
- András Sári , MA in Economics
- Zsófia Zádor, MA in Economic Policy in Global Markets.
Outstanding Capstone Project Awards
The Oustanding Capstone Project Awards were presented to the business MS students with the best capstone consulting projects
- Dorottya Böröcz, MS in Finance
- Dóra Nagy, MS in Technology Management and Innovation
- Benedek Pásztor, MS in Business Analytics.
Outstanding Staff Awards
The Outstanding Staff Awards were bestowed upon departmental staff for their dedication and contribution throughout the academic year
Congratulations to all!