Master of Science in Finance
At a Glance
- U.S. Master of Science degree
- 12 months full-time or 16/22 months part-time
- 30 credits (60 ECTS credits)
- Tuition: tba
- Full-time for graduates and career changers, part-time for working professionals
- Guided by the MSc in Finance Advisory Committee
- Finance, data analysis, technology skills and legal studies
- Optional tracks in Investments and Banking, Financial Management
- Fintech Management Dual Degree with the MSc in Technology Management and Innovation
- Class of 2017 comprises 35 students from 20 countries
- 100% of Class of 2016 employed within three months of graduation
- Extend your studies free of tuition in the Americas, Asia or Europe
- Future of Big Data scholarship program by London investment firm.
The MSc in Finance is a professional industry-guided program in the best tradition of CEU. Join full-time or part-time, and build your studies around your career needs.
The curriculum has a strong practical focus with courses, case studies, simulations and site visits. Courses are taught by leading professors and industry professionals. The Finance@CEU series brings you expert speakers working at the cutting edge of finance. The MSc in Finance Advisory Committee is a group of senior executives guiding the program.
MSc in Finance graduates are sought after by global employers seeking international talent. Budapest is among Europe's fastest rising financial services and technology hubs, home to Bank of China, BlackRock, BP, BT, Citi, Diageo, ExxonMobil, GE, KBC, KPMG, McKinsey, Morgan Stanley, MSCI, PwC, TCS and Vodafone, among many others.
The Fintech Management Dual Degree is a pioneering double degree offering with the MSc in Technology Management and Innovation. Earn two degrees and become a fintech leader, or develop your own fintech startup in our flagship incubator for students and alumni, the CEU InnovationsLab.
Program Head: Dr. Peter Szilagyi, Associate Professor
Program Administrator: Anita Apor