- October 18, 2023 – if you seek financial aid and are from a country with a lengthy visa processing time
- February 1, 2024 – for all other non-visasensitive countries and if you seek financial aid
- March 15, 2024 – if you do not seek financial aid, but need a study visa
- August 15, 2024 – if you do not seek financial aid and do not need a visa to study in Austria
VITRUAL CAMPUS TOURS / PROGRAM CONSULTATIONS
Since 2022, MS in Finance is an affiliated program of the CFA Institute. This means that the CFA certifies that our curriculum is consistent with the CFA program content.
1 Year Master's in Finance - Navigate The World of Finance
Become a tech-savvy finance professional and build your career at top companies
At a glance
- Accredited in U.S. and Austria >> Multiply your career chances!
- 7:1 student-faculty ratio >> Leverage mentoring instead of just teaching!
- 18 000+ alumni across 6 continents >> Get help around the globe!
- International exchange options >> Experience different cultures!
- Internship and career support >> Find a job or start your own company faster and easier!
- 10 months (option to extend)>>
- Full-time or part-time (option to change)>>
- 30 credits (60 ECTS credits)
- Tuition: EUR 15,000
This program at CEU in Vienna is a specialized, intense Master’s degree business program, offering a professional finance curriculum designed and taught in cooperation with corporate partners, and has a modular structure of
- Investments & Banking
- Financial Management
- Innovation & Fintech
Data Tools & Analytics
CEU consults on the content with the Corporate Advisory Committee, which is a working group of senior company executives offering professional guidance. It meets regularly to
- advise on the curriculum to ensure professionally relevant training,
- contribute courses, case studies, simulations and site visits,
- assist with internships, consulting projects and career placements, and
- set professional standards and contribute to the program’s professional quality.
Companies represented include BlackRock, Boston Consulting Group, Citi, GE, JP Morgan, McKinsey, Morgan Stanley and MSCI.
In the program you learn to:
demonstrate advanced skills in all key finance areas including corporate financial management, financial assets and investments, portfolio management, financial intermediation and financial markets
apply key statistical, analytical, technological and management tools employed in the finance profession to collect, analyze, synthesize and act upon data
engage in critical thinking and creative problem-solving to autonomously (1) diagnose, investigate and evaluate complex finance issues, (2) map and critically analyze possible scenarios and solutions, (3) plan and execute strategic courses of action in ways that optimize organizational resources and recognize social, ethical, economic and regulatory issues
communicate and articulate finance problems, ideas, advice and solutions to both professional and non-professional audience
Listed among the top 100 universities worldwide in the QS World University Rankings in a variety of subjects, CEU is known for excellence in teaching and research.
Based in Vienna CEU brings together students and faculty from over 100 countries to exchange ideas in an open and dynamic community.
CEU is a university offering a double degree (US and Austrian) in the heart of Europe, and offers English-language Master's degree business programs in