We are a leading, densely international department offering innovative research and industry-led education in Budapest and Vienna, two of Europe’s most buzzing financial and technology hubs.
We have developed our programs to best prepare talented students – from fresh graduates to working senior executives – to thrive in today’s realities and prepare for tomorrow’s leadership roles. Our international faculty specialize in economics, statistics, finance and business, providing an ideal learning environment for future researchers, analysts, managers, decision-makers and entrepreneurs. We are home to the award-winning CEU InnovationsLab incubator.
Economics Master of Arts (MA) Programs
- MA in Economics | 2 years | full-time
Prepare for researcher and analyst positions in business, government and supranationals, or continue to a PhD.
- MA in Economic Policy in Global Markets | 2 years | full-time
Understand global market forces, learn to design and evaluate policymaking decisions.
- MA in Global Economic Relations | 1 year | full-time or part-time
Integrate your training in international relations with the tools and approach of economics.
Business Master of Science (MS) programs - see presentation
- MS in Business Analytics | 10 months | full-time or part-time
A unique mix of analytics, computer science and business. Learn programming, dive into data analysis, big data and cloud computing, machine learning and data engineering. QS Top 50, CEE #1.
- MS in Finance | 10 months | full-time or part-time
A program designed with industry. Focus in on investments and banking, corporate finance or private equity. Embrace data analytics and technology. QS Top 100, CEE #3.
- MS in Technology Management and Innovation | 10 months | part-time
Combine your technical expertise with business, finance and leadership skills to become a technology leader, or develop your own startup in the award-winning CEU InnovationsLab incubator.
- Fintech Management Parallel Studies | 1 year | full-time or part-time
Earn the MS in Finance and MS in Technology Management and Innovation. Become a fintech leader or develop your fintech startup.
PhD Programs | full-time
- PhD in Economics | learn to do cutting-edge research
- PhD in Business Administration | a more business-oriented PhD
Non-degree Certificate Program
- BOOST | Bringing Objectives, Options, and Strategy Together
Startup Incubation Program
- CEU InnovationsLab | CEU's award-winning startup incubator
Not offered in 2018/19