Service to the research community
Members of the department serve the greater research community as journal editors, members of editorial boards, regular referees and grant reviewers and conference organizers. Our recent service includes:
- Professor Miklos Koren is a member of the Council of the European Economic Association.
- Professor Botond Kőszegi is a member of the Council of the European Economic Association, and a Board Editor of the American Economic Review. Between 2013-17 he was a managing editor of the Review of Economic Studies.
- Professor László Mátyás has served as an associate editor of the European Economic Review between 2003 and 2013, was a member of the Research Committee of the European Economic Association between 2009 and 2013, and currently is the Co-editor of the Springer series Advanced Studies in Theoretical and Applied Econometrics.
- Professor Ádám Szeidl is a managing editor of the Review of Economic Studies and a member of the Council of the European Economic Association.
- Peter Szilagyi is Editor-in-Chief of Elsevier’s Journal of Multinational Financial Management and Subject Editor of Emerging Markets Review and the Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions & Money. He was Subject Editor of the International Review of Financial Analysis in 2012-2014.
- Professor Andrea Weber is a member of the Council and at-large council member on the executive committee of the European Economic Association, member of the executive committee of the European Association of Labour Economists, member of the council of the European Society for Population Economics, panel member of Economic Policy.