Overview of the MSc in Finance program
The MS in Finance is offered full-time (12 months) for graduates and career changers, and part-time (24 months) for working professionals.
Both formats follow the same curriculum:
- Core courses deliver an in-depth understanding of finance concepts
- Outer core courses cover critical issues in modern finance
- Elective courses help build your studies around your career objectives
- The Finance@CEU expert speaker series brings you the applied experience of leading industry experts
- The capstone project allows you to apply your acquired skills in a professional setting.
- Business Economics
- Investments I & II
CORE ELECTIVE COURSES (must take at least two out of three)
- Behavioral Finance
- Finance and Strategy
- Regulatory and Policy Environment
The MS in Finance offers a broad range of professional finance electives, with additional cutting-edge offerings in data analytics, technology skills and legal studies to prepare for tomorrow’s leadership roles.
The Finance@CEU expert speaker series brings you the applied experience of industry experts working at the cutting edge of finance.
The capstone project is a consulting field assignment with a client organization. It is owned and governed by you, with the help of an academic supervisor and a project sponsor assigned by the client. It may be hosted by any organization including startups, institutional investors, corporates, advisories, consultancies, charities or government institutions.