The MS in Finance combines a professional finance curriculum with cutting-edge offerings to prepare for tomorrow's leadership roles.
Study full-time (10 months) as graduate or career changer, or part-time (10 or 22 months) to keep your career. Both follow the same curriculum:
- Core courses that deliver an in-depth understanding of key concepts
- Electives that help build your studies around your career objectives
- Finance@CEU talks, case studies, simulations and site visits
- The Capstone Project that allows you to apply your newly acquired skills as a financial consultant.
- Financial Reporting & Control
- Financial Management
- Economic Foundations
- Investments I & II
- Regulatory & Policy Environment
The MS in Finance offers a broad range of finance electives focusing on
- Investments and banking
- Corporate financial management
- PE/VC and entrepreneurial finance
- Financial technologies.
Additional electives are offered in
- Data analysis – econometrics, data science, data engineering
- Technology skills – Excel VBA, Python, R, SQL, Tableau
- Legal studies – investment, capital market and corporate regulation
The Finance@CEU expert speaker series brings you the applied experience of industry experts working at the cutting edge of finance.
The Capstone Project is a consulting field assignment owned and governed by you. It may be hosted by any client organization including startups, institutional investors, corporates, advisories, consultancies, charities or government institutions.
CEU internal users: Capstone Project Briefing Notes, Initiation Document