Finance at the Cutting Edge Guided by Industry
The MS in Finance offers a professional curriculum combining theory and applications for immediate impact. Focus in on financial management, investments and banking, or innovation and fintech. Embrace data analytics and technology to prepare for tomorrow's leadership roles.
Study Full-time or Part-time
Study full-time as a graduate or career changer, or keep your career and study part-time. Work up to four days a week even during term time.
The full-time and part-time formats follow the same curriculum:
- Core courses deliver an in-depth understanding of key concepts
- Electives help build your studies around your career objectives
- Finance use case seminars bring you the skills of industry experts.
- The Capstone Project puts your applied skills to work as a consultant.
- Mathematics and Informations Pre-session
- Maximizing Your Future
- Financial Reporting & Control
- Financial Management
- Investments 1 & 2
- Regulatory & Policy Environment
- Economic Foundations
Choose from a broad range of finance electives focusing on
- Financial management
- Investments and banking
- Innovation and fintech
- Data analytics and technology skills.
Finance Use Case Seminars
The Finance@CEU expert speaker series brings you the applied experience of industry experts working at the cutting edge of finance.
The Capstone Project is a consulting field assignment owned and governed by you. You may choose any client organization including corporates, financial institutions, startups, advisories, charities, government or the award-winning CEU InnovationsLab incubator.
CEU internal users: Capstone Project e-Learning Page